Savvy Social Security for Couples and Boomers
What You Need To Know to Maximize Retirement Income
Baby Boomers are asking…
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- At this class you will learn important rules and strategies for collecting your retirement benefits.
Learn the rules for…
- How your benefit will be affected by the age at which you apply
- How cost-of-living-adjustments, or COLAs, affect benefits
- How spousal benefits work
- How survivor benefits work
- How divorced-spouse benefits work
- How working affects benefits
- How benefits affect taxes
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
In this class you will learn...
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
- The decisions you make today can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
Date and Time
Mon, Sep 20, 2021
6:30p - 8:00p CST
Jordan Middle school
500 Sunset Drive
Jordan , MN 55352