In this class, you will learn...
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
- The decisions you make today can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
The Social Security decisions spouses make when they are in their 50's and 60's will determine the amount of total income they receive over their lifetime-including the lifetime of the spouse who lives the longest. This class will cover some little known rules that can help married couples get more out of the Social Security system.
The class will cover: how much Social Security you and your spouse stand to receive over your joint lifetime, rules and guidelines for when spouses should apply for benefits, how the decision you make in your 50's and 60's can determine the amount of income you and your surviving spouse will have in your 80’s and 90’s, and more